Proudly Made in America!
Strand Configurations: When selecting the AWG and strands of the individual conductors, it is important to use flex type stranding. These are strand configurations that utilize multiple strands of fine wire, for flex life and flexibility.
Here are some "Rules of Thumb" to consider:WIRE AWG MINIMUM STRAND CONFIGURATION
32 19/4430 19/4228 19/4026 19/3824 19/3622 19/3420 19/3218 41/3416 65/3414 41/3012 65/3010 105/308 133/29
For Bulk Orders Call - (800) 255-6636
* Industrial grade, all-purpose heavy-duty FLAT triple-tap electrical 3-conductor power cord
* 15 amp indoor / outdoor use
* Flex-type stranding
* Water-resistant jacketing
* -40º F operating flexibility
* Illuminated ends (plugs and connectors)
* UL / OSHA / NEMA / AWG / CSA approved
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.