Proudly Made in America!
For Bulk Orders Call - (800) 255-6636
To provide control and power where exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistance over a wide temperature range is required. For indoor and outdoor use on push button remote controls, industrial robotic systems and other portable tools and equipment.
• Voltage: 600 Volts
• Temperature: – 40°C to 105°C
• Conductor: Bare, annealed Class K stranded copper.
• Insulation: Oil resistant thermoplasic elastomer (TPE)
• Standards: Sizes 18 through 10 AWG meet UL and CSA requirements. All sizes meet Federal Specification J-C-580-B and are MSHA Approved.
• Ampacity: Based on a 90 °C conductor and a 30 °C ambient temperature per NES Table 400-5(A). The values are derated (Where applicable) according to NEC 400-5.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.