For outdoor use. Designed for medium duty hard usage, equipment such as lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, snow blowers and other electrical equipment.
• Voltage: 300 Volts
• Temperature: – 50°C to 105°C
• Conductor: bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3 Flexible, bunch-stranded per UL-62.
• Insulation: oil resistant, color coded, thermoplastic elastomer per UL-62.
• Standards: Sizes 18 through 10 AWG meet UL and CSA requirements. All sizes meet Federal Specification J-C-580-B and are MSHA Approved.
• Ampacity: Based on 30°C ambient temperature in air per the 2008 NEC, Table 400.5(A). Ampacities for 3/C and 4/C cords assume 1 conductor is used as a ground or neutral and does not carry current.