Free Custom Imprinting On Every CordFREE Printing on all CordsFREE Shipping in the USA
For outdoor use. Designed for medium duty hard usage, equipment such as lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, snow blowers and other electrical equipment.
• Voltage: 300 Volts
• Temperature: – 50°C to 105°C
• Conductor: bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3 Flexible, bunch-stranded per UL-62.
• Insulation: oil resistant, color coded, thermoplastic elastomer per UL-62.
• Standards: Sizes 18 through 10 AWG meet UL and CSA requirements. All sizes meet Federal Specification J-C-580-B and are MSHA Approved.
• Ampacity: Based on 30°C ambient temperature in air per the 2008 NEC, Table 400.5(A). Ampacities for 3/C and 4/C cords assume 1 conductor is used as a ground or neutral and does not carry current.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.