Stay with us. We’re still re-building. Waiting for superintendents ok to load up.
Proudly Made in America!
BULK WIRE & CABLE
Custom Extension Cord Products
Set aside some time
MORE COMING SOON
For outdoor use. Designed for medium duty hard usage, equipment such as lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, snow blowers and other electrical equipment.
• Voltage: 300 Volts
• Temperature: – 50°C to 105°C
• Conductor: bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3 Flexible, bunch-stranded per UL-62.
• Insulation: oil resistant, color coded, thermoplastic elastomer per UL-62.
• Standards: Sizes 18 through 10 AWG meet UL and CSA requirements. All sizes meet Federal Specification J-C-580-B and are MSHA Approved.
• Ampacity: Based on 30°C ambient temperature in air per the 2008 NEC, Table 400.5(A). Ampacities for 3/C and 4/C cords assume 1 conductor is used as a ground or neutral and does not carry current.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.