Proudly Made in America!
For Bulk Orders Call - (800) 255-6636
For use as power cords on machine tools, portable power equipment and appliances. Designed for hard usage with portable tools, equipment and motors.
• Voltage: 300 Volts
• Temperature: -40° C to 60° C
• Conductor: Annealed, bare copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL 62
• Insulation: Color coded Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) per UL 62
• Standards: Meets UL and CSA requirements for Type STO
• Ampacity: Based on a 30° C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.