Free Custom Imprinting On Every CordFREE Printing on all CordsFREE Shipping in the USA
For use as power cords on machine tools, portable power equipment and appliances. Designed for hard usage with portable tools, equipment and motors.
• Voltage: 300 Volts
• Temperature: -40° C to 60° C
• Conductor: Annealed, bare copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL 62
• Insulation: Color coded Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) per UL 62
• Standards: Meets UL and CSA requirements for Type STO
• Ampacity: Based on a 30° C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.