For use as portable elesctrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease.
• Voltage: 600 Volts
• Temperature: -40 °C to 90 °C and -40°C – 105°C
• Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL 62. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
• Insulation: Synthetic rubber per UL 62.
• Standards: Meets the UL 62 requirements for Type SOOW. Also meets CSA requirements for Type SOOW. Accepted by MSHA and printed with the manufacturer’s P number.
• Ampacity: Based on a 32°C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(a). The values are derated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.