Stay with us. We’re still re-building. Waiting for superintendents ok to load up.
Proudly Made in America!
BULK WIRE & CABLE
Custom Extension Cord Products
Set aside some time
MORE COMING SOON
For use as portable elesctrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease.
• Voltage: 600 Volts
• Temperature: -40 °C to 90 °C and -40°C – 105°C
• Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL 62. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
• Insulation: Synthetic rubber per UL 62.
• Standards: Meets the UL 62 requirements for Type SOOW. Also meets CSA requirements for Type SOOW. Accepted by MSHA and printed with the manufacturer’s P number.
• Ampacity: Based on a 32°C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(a). The values are derated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.