Stay with us. We’re still re-building. Waiting for superintendents ok to load up.
Proudly Made in America!
BULK WIRE & CABLE
Custom Extension Cord Products
Set aside some time
MORE COMING SOON
For use as power cords on machine tools, portable power equipment and appliances. Designed for extra hard usage with heavy tools, equipment, portable lights and power extensions.
• Voltage: 600 Volts
• Temperature: -40° C to 60° C
• Conductor: Annealed, bare copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL 62
• Insulation: Color coded Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) per UL 62
• Standards: Meets UL and CSA requirements for Type SJTO
• Ampacity: Based on a 30° C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A
Available in black, white, yellow, & grey.
10, 12, 14,16, & 18 AWG
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.