Proudly Made in America!
For Bulk Orders Call - (800) 255-6636
• For use with portable appliances, small motors and tools. Also, for light-load general use in equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame, grease.
• Voltage: 300 Volts
• Temperature: 90 °C
• Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexable, bunch stranded per UL62. A seperator may be applied over the conductor.
• Insulation: Synthetic rubber per UL 62
• Standards: Meets UL and CSA requirements for Type SJOOW.
• Ampacity: Based on a 30 °C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A. The values are derated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.